Custom Pedal Pull Tractors and SledsWe offer custom designed pedal pull tractors and sleds. A variety of tractors can be modified including John Deere, Case-IH, Farmall, Challenger, Ford, Massey Ferguson, AGCO, New Holland, Oliver, and Massey Harris. Please contact us for information on specific models of tractors and availability.
Tractors and sleds require approximately three to four weeks to build, since all parts are hand-machined. Because of the extensive time it takes to build a a custom-designed tractor and sled, we ask that you place your order prior to June of each year to ensure delivery for your summer events.
In order to ensure a well-constructed, reliable, and mechanically sound pedal tractor, each tractor includes the following modifications:
- 3/4 inch Rear axle riding on ball bearing
- 1/2 inch Pedal axle riding on ball bearing
- Bicycle style pedals
- 2.5 to 1 Gear Reduction
- #35 Drive Chain
- Adjustable seat for custom fit
- Wheelie bar for safety
- 4.8 x 8 Carlisle Super Lug rear tires (agriculture tread design)
- Painted 4 lug wheels
- Prices start at $950*
- Frame extended to length of buyer's choice
- Conversion of narrow front end to wide front end
- Transfer sled designed for a 30 foot pulling distance
- Includes a mechanical distance counter for ease when measuring
- Painted to color of buyer's choice
- Price $700*
- Weights are available at an additional charge.
Below are some examples of our custom designed and built pedal tractors and sleds.